Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

I have a terex tb 80 man lift it has started rotating on its

Customer Question

i have a terex tb 80 man lift it has started rotating on its own need to know whats causing it
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. The most likely caus will be either a shorted relay or harness or look for a sticking solenoid valve. Check to verify if there is power at the solenoid valve for that function when there should not be. This will tell you if there is a short powering up that function when it should not be. Also check the switches and harness from the controls to the swing function. Let me know
Expert:  Dan replied 2 years ago.
Hi, Did you get this resolved? Let me know if you need more help or please feel free to rate if my information has helped as that is how the experts receive credit for their time on the site.