Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Seat belt flashing light won't go off so I can disengage parking…

Customer Question
seat belt flashing light won't...
seat belt flashing light won't go off so I can disengage parking brake. I played with arm rest and self leveling button and got it to go off for just enough time to lift bucket about 12 " then went right back to blinking
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/21/2015
Mechanic: catmastertech, Technician replied 3 years ago
catmastertech
catmastertech, Technician
Hello,Try following the guide below to locate the problem with your armrest light flashing.If you need further help with this, post the results of the steps you have completed and the step you are having trouble with.I will be glad to help all I can. Please post the full serial number of the machine with your reply.