Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.
30244710

Seat belt flashing light won't go off so I can disengage parking

Customer Question

seat belt flashing light won't go off so I can disengage parking brake. I played with arm rest and self leveling button and got it to go off for just enough time to lift bucket about 12 " then went right back to blinking
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  catmastertech replied 2 years ago.
Hello,Try following the guide below to locate the problem with your armrest light flashing.If you need further help with this, post the results of the steps you have completed and the step you are having trouble with.I will be glad to help all I can. Please post the full serial number of the machine with your reply.