Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Ran out of fuel ih my 1988 426backhoe can t get fuel to in…

Customer Question
ran out of fuel ih...
ran out of fuel ih my 1988 426backhoe can t get fuel to injectors
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
6/19/2015
Mechanic: Leon Poston,
 replied 3 years ago
Leon Poston
I am Leon. I will try to help.
Does your engine have separate fuel lines to each injector? Or a common rail?
i m not sure it might be common
leon are you there
when i put 5 pounds of pressure into fuel tank i getfuel out of filter on 1 side but nothing to pump line
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
i have to get ready for this is taking longer then i thought
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.Help!!
please refund me, I can't wait!!
Mechanic: Leon Poston,
 replied 3 years ago
I apologize! I just started answering questions a couple of days ago. I tried to get you to send me your number but they took my post off. I am not set up yet for calls yet. I hope you figured it out OK!