Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I have a john deere 850c dozer that wont turn left in forward…

Customer Question
I have a john deere...
I have a john deere 850c dozer that wont turn left in forward or reverse. thoughts?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
6/19/2015
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 3 years ago
Dan, Technician
Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. Check your fuses and relays first and then the harness from the controls to the transmission controller and to the drive motor sensors. See if there are any error messages/faults logged that will help isolate this further. Look for metal/debris in the hydraulic and transmission filters that would indicate a mechanical internal failure occurring. Let me know
Hi, Did you get this resolved? Let me know if you need more help or please feel free to rate if my information has helped as that is how the experts receive credit for their time on the site.