Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I am looking oil [ gear box and engine] that a hino

Customer Question
I am looking for what...
I am looking for what oil [ gear box and engine] that a hino truck fd series diesel 1991 would take and if it is a slipped diff.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
6/15/2015
Mechanic: Joseph Book, Tech replied 3 years ago
Joseph Book

Good evening, the differential is a HINO SH13 per the information provided it shows a limited slip diff.

Engine oil is 15w40 diesel oil (hino recommends their own brand. I use rotello)

Gearbox oil is- is specifically formulated for hino called hino 268

If there is anything else I can do for you let me know.