Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Trying to find someone who has first hand experience or a really…

Customer Question
Trying to find someone who...
Trying to find someone who has first hand experience or a really good understanding of the steering flow divider on a 97 new Holland 555E.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Copies from manual on what I looking at
Answered in 1 day by:
6/13/2015
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 3 years ago
Dan, Technician
Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. Since you see some differences with the diagrams than what you have copy and paste this link in your browser to access the online parts catalog and confirm the diagram is for your serial number. Go to sectional index and choose the steering valve section you you will need and see if that matches what you have you have. Let me know
http://jdpc.deere.com/jdpc/servlet/com.deere.u90490.partscatalog.view.servlets.HomePageServlet_Alt
It appears you may have some incorrect information. I am working on a 97 New Holland 555E, not John Deere. The link provided is for John Deere.
Thanks for the update and sorry for the confusion. My mistake. I do not have the manual for this particular model to be able to go over the testing and adjusting with you and pressure specs but there is another expert on here that should have access to the manual. Also I did find a PDF manual for you at a reasonable cost. Copy and paste this link in your browser. I will opt out for other experts to jump in. If there is anyway you could upload the manual test/spec pages and schematic for the circuit from the manual you have I could help you that way. You could upload it to a filesharing site such as dropbox or mediafire.
https://www.tradebit.com/filedetail.php/2417001-new-holland-ford-555e-575e-655e-675e