Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I have a clg856iii wheel loader &oil is spewing out transmisssion…

Customer Question
i have a clg856iii wheel...
i have a clg856iii wheel loader &oil is spewing out transmisssion dipstick when you stop loader or slow down
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
6/5/2015
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 3 years ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
I have no information on the LuiLong loader, but your transmission oil pump is sucking air! The suction to the pump has air leak, and is sucking in the air as it runs, causing oil to foam and blow out the breather. Find out where t is sucking air on the suction side of the pump and repair it.

main hydraulic pumps seals were leaking oil into transmission.

thanks for your help

Too much oil, from the hydraulics! That would do it. Thanks for the reply.