catmastertech
catmastertech, Technician
Experience:  Field service technician for CAT 19 years.
11546476

I have a cat 6 way blade $ 231- 5273, I would like to connect to a asv RC85 machine

Customer Question

Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  catmastertech replied 2 years ago.
I can help you with the blade wiring. I am sorry, I cannot help you with the machine connections.I only have information on CAT products.
The part number you posted is only the hose group. Based on that, the harness for this blade is,(###) ###-####Work Tool Harness.A small tag should have this number if it is still on the harness. Attached below is a document to show you the harness and the valve it is connected to. You could use a meter to test you machines connections to see if they can match the CAT harness or you will need to re-wire the blade to match you machine.I hope this is helpful. Thanks, Donnie
If you need more help with the blade see if you can locate the serial number on the assembly. Maybe I can find something with that number.