Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Im operating a 2009 (approx) pc75 ,the engine keeps cutting…

Customer Question
im operating a 2009 (approx)...
im operating a 2009 (approx) pc75 ,the engine keeps cutting bak to idle while im working.the turn knob is still at the rabbit end of the scale but ive got to turn the ignition key off and back on to get the throttle to reset
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Answered in 1 day by:
6/5/2015
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 3 years ago
Dan, Technician
Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. Yur problem can be a few things... Harness, Throttle control dial(test with a volt OHM meter for increasing and decreasing voltage when moving the dial or if disconnected test the resistance when moving the dial and check for any loss of signal), Controller, or stepper motor/actuator. Most likely it will be either the dial or the stepper motor. I would check the harness and test the dial first and let me know the results and if we need to dig deeper into this.