Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Looking source to buy a remanufactured engine Toyota fork…

Customer Question
looking for a source to...
looking for a source to buy a remanufactured engine for my Toyota forklift. Must be for less than $2500 including shipping and core.
I would like a remanufacture engine. Need a quote.
Serial number on engine is 5r(###) ###-####
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
5/26/2015
Mechanic: spankyjr1, Journeyman replied 3 years ago
spankyjr1
spankyjr1, Journeyman
Hi, my name is ***** ***** you for your question.
sorry for long delay
I will check around for you but I need to know if your engine core is usable so what is wrong with current engine?
Are there anymore numbers on engine like a modal number?
LP,,, gas,,, or both LP and gas?
Are you looking for long block,,,short block,,,or complete?
also need zip code for shipping?
Let me know
I do not think my core is good.
Okay but I need the rest of the info I asked for before even looking.
internal parts are different on Mitsu 5R engine if both gas/Lp or throttle body,,ported, ect.
You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see,
smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same
A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took
to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me
know if your experience here has come up short.
Thanks
spanky
Let me know
The forklift is a Toyota.
Number on the block is listed above. It is a gas 4 cylinder. Forklift model is 402FG20-11772