Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Well after spending hours cleaning out debris and oil soaked…

Customer Question
Well after spending hours cleaning...
Well after spending hours cleaning out debris and oil soaked soil from the belly pan, I determined the leak was coming from one of the hard lines that supplies H3 on the attachment quick connects. The sound I mentioned on my notes to you was the oil spray coming from the affected line. These lines, 3ea, lay near the bottom of the belly pan and run from, the manifold group-control?, to the loader arm where they terminate on the attachment quick connect. When uncovering all these lines from debris, corrosion on all lines is evident. Can't see that they are an easy fix, they are preformed piping , how does a guy expect to get them out and new ones in?????
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
5/18/2015
Mechanic: catmastertech, Technician replied 3 years ago
catmastertech
catmastertech, Technician
Sounds like you will be removing a lot of other hoses to access these pipes. Can you see were both ends connect?
What is the full machine serial number of this unit?
Oh, I found it on the first post.
Does this attached file look like what you are working on?
I have looked through the manual for any short cuts, nothing is shown to help. I have not replaced any lines that far into the machine. I have only replace the ones on the arms were they are damaged by renters.

Do you have correct part numbers for these 3 lines and for my particular machine?

Which line items numbers are you referring?

The diagram you sent doesn't have any reference numbers, numbers only appear for the loader arm. It appears the connect to the grouping at 13.

This should be the lines you are looking for.
20 - (###) ###-####tube assembly22 - (###) ###-####tube assembly36 - (###) ###-#### ***** assembly
And just in case 21 - (###) ###-####tube assembly.
Looks like some of these have had a parts update to a stronger line. Your numbers shown here may update to a newer version.
If my document is correct, your serial number has the new heavy lines on it anyway. This was related to machines before serial numbers 5100