Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

Dan, i have a JD 410D 1993 backhoe. The front bucket and

Customer Question

Hi Dan, i have a JD 410D 1993 backhoe. The front bucket and the backhoe moves upward very slow. I change my filters (2), but no improvements.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 2 years ago.
Hi, It is Dan. Thanks for the request. If the filters are clean and it is only effecting a few functions then check the relief valves for damaged o rings or debris holding them open and allowing pressure to bypass and not reach the relief set pressure. Also check the control valves to be sure the spools are functioning properly and not sticking in their bores.
Expert:  Dan replied 2 years ago.
To access the parts diagrams for your machine to help with the location click on this link. http://jdpc.deere.com/jdpc/servlet/com.deere.u90490.partscatalog.view.servlets.homepageservlet_alt Let me know
Expert:  Dan replied 2 years ago.
Hi, Did you get this resolved? I wanted to follow up to see what you found and if my information was helpful to you or if you still needed more help? Let me know and I will get this question closed out for you if you don't need further help with this. Please feel free to rate or accept if you found my information helpful as that is how the experts receive credit for their time helping on the site.