Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I have a 210c john deere backhoe that goes fine in reverse,but…

Customer Question
I have a 210c john...
I have a 210c john deere backhoe that goes fine in reverse,but takes a longtime to go forward,drained oil out of reversed looked good.
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Answered in 1 hour by:
4/2/2015
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 7 years ago
Dan, Technician
Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. Did you find any metal or debris in the screen or drain oil? What did the oil look like? Milky, discolored or burnt? It is possible that you have a forward clutch problem in this machine or a problem in the control valve itself. Let me know your serial number and the questions I asked and I will be happy to give you some further details. It is likely you will need the pressures checked to confirm a clutch problem or excessive internal leakage in the transmission. Let me know
Hi, Did you get this resolved? I just wanted to follow up to see if you needed any further help or if the information I already provided was satisfactory?