Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Hi thereI have a hitachi ex60I need to change pattern back…

Customer Question
Hi there I have a hitachi...
Hi there
I have a hitachi ex60
I need to change pattern back from backhoe to excavator
Any hints
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
1/1/2015
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 7 years ago
Dan, Technician
Hi my name is***** will help you with this. If your machine is not equipped with a pattern changer you will nee to switch the pilot lines on the control side of the pilot manifold. Trace the main lines from the boom cyl and arm/stick cyl back to the main control valve and tag them boom up/down and Arm in/out then follow the pilot lines for each of the 4 functions. You will switch Boom up with Arm in and boom down with arm out on the pilot side of the circuit. Let me know if you need more help.
Hi, I wanted to follow up to see what you found and if my information was helpful to you or if you still needed more help? Let me know and I will get this question closed out for you if you don't need further help with this. Please feel free to rate or accept if you found my information helpful as that is how the experts receive credit for their time helping on the site.