Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I have a takeuchi 135 excavator. The high / lo travel doesn't…

Customer Question
I have a takeuchi 135...
I have a takeuchi 135 excavator. The high / lo travel doesn't work anymore. It's full of hydraulic oil. The fuse is good. The rabbit light comes on when I press switch but high travel doesn't engage. What next?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
11/5/2014
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 8 years ago
Dan, Technician
Hi my name is***** will try to help. You will need the schematic for this circuit to test the harness and sensors to isolate your problem unfortunately. You could have a harness problem or possibly a bad pressure switch on your control valve. You can download the complete service book for under 10 dollars which is great to have on hand when problems like this arise. Click here for manual. Let me know if you need further help.