Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I have a hyjndai robex 130 lc-3. For sometime now we have…

Customer Question
I have a hyjndai robex...
I have a hyjndai robex 130 lc-3. For sometime now we have had a problem with the cluster monitor not working. We had a mechanic look at the wiring and he said the cluster was bad so we found a used one(since a new one is $1000) and did not work. We ended up buying a new one and still did not work. We are at a loss of what to do. With out the monitor it seems that the hydraulics are not working correctly. When you try to walk it it almost bogs the motor down. We checked the plug in in the back of the cluster monitor and there is power coming into a couple of the prongs but we do not know if that's enough or should there be more. stuck and need help.
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
10/24/2014
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 7 years ago
Dan, Technician
Hi my name is***** will try to help. Check all your fuses and wiring as it seems you already did so but also verify whether or not there is power and ground going to the cluster from the harness connector. If not you could have a relay problem or potentially a controller problem.Reply back with your SN and I will help with what I can.
Serial # *****
It's been 48hrs with no response. Did you get the serial #??
Hi Paul, Sorry for the delayed response. I did reply and for some reason my post is not showing. Do you have the service book and schematics for your machine? It will be necessary to identify the pins in the connectors that are the power and grounds for the display panel. I do not have the schematic for this machine unfortunately and would not even be able to try to obtain it over the weekend. If you already have it please let me know as it will be very helpful in isolating this problem. If the panel has power and ground it should power up. Let me know.
What I have does not have a blowed up view that shows the back of the cluster monitor. Is there anybody in just answers that may be a hyundai certified mechanic that would have this info. I have no idea where to find it. I have googled wiring diagrams with no luck.
Hi Paul, I tracked down this complete service manual for you available for instant download. It will have all your schematics and test information for your machine at a very reasonable price. Click here(Manual) to access the link.

Hi Paul, I just wanted to follow up with you to see if you still needed help? Let me know and I will be glad to help further. If you have all the information you need and are satisfied with the information I have provided, please rate or accept as that is how I get credit for my time helping you.

Hi Paul, I wanted to follow up and see if you were able to download that manual I suggested for the schematics you were looking for. Let me know if you still need help with this.