Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I have a 140H z/n 2ZK1819. It does not engage in some gears.

Customer Question
Do you have specific wiring...
I have a 140H z/n 2ZK1819. It does not engage in some gears. Do you have specific wiring schematics for the trans control unit so I can trace wires and see if any are shorting out?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
7/26/2014
Mechanic: catmastertech, Technician replied 8 years ago
catmastertech
catmastertech, Technician

I do have access to schematics but, we cannot provide them as it is a copyright violation. Some dealers will sell you the schematic but most want to sell the whole book.

However, the monitor system can help you locate the trouble. You can set the ECM to provide flash codes and this will help you identify the area that is causing the trouble.

I will attach a procedure to help with the flash codes. Follow the procedure and let me know what you find. I will be glad to help you troubleshoot this issue and fix this problem.

Flash codes for older H motor grader <<<click here.

Can you resend that file? It did not download completely. Thanks

Brendan

Sorry about that, I will try again.

Flash codes for older H motor grader

Let me know if this upload fails, the earlier one was on my end.

Let me try again, I had some trouble with that upload.

Flash codes for H

Ok, the last is working.

Yes, that one works.

Brendan

Great, please let me know if I can help you further.