Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Hello Dan This is J.R AND IM WORKING ON A 463 BOCAT SKID…

Customer Question
Hello Dan This is J.R...
Hello Dan

This is J.R AND I'M WORKING ON A 463 BOCAT SKID STEER
THE PROBLEM I'M HAVING IS IN THE DRIVE TRAIN IT RUNS GREAT BACK AND FORTH BUT WHEN U GO TO TURN IT STARTS TO JERK IT TURN BOTH WAYS BUT IT JERKS LIKE A BUCKING BRONCO !!! NOW THE DRIVE MOTORS ARE NEW AND WE JUST REBUILT THE MAIN HYDRAULIC PUMP IF YOU TURN ON THEW UNIT IN IDLE YOU GET THE SAME AMOUNT OF FUID ON THREE OF THE HOSE AND ONE HAS DOUBLE THE FLOW BUT NE PRESSURE UNTIL YOU ACTIVTE IT FORWARD REVERSE AND THE PRESSURE IS OFF FROM THE LEFT SIDE 1000 PSI VS ALMOST 2000 ON THE RIGHT SIDE HOW DO YOU REGULATE THE PRESSURE ON THE MAIN HYDRAULIC PUMP ????? I DON'T SEE A PRESSURE RELIEF VALVE !!!!!!
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Answered in 1 day by:
5/9/2014
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 8 years ago
Dan, Technician
Hi JR, Thanks for requesting me. I will try to help. What is your serial number?