Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I am working on a jd330clc the swing is slow and if you pick…

I am working on a...
I am working on a jd330clc the swing is slow and if you pick up on the left side of the machine and roll the left track it very slow but if you push down on the boom the left track will speed up considerably. This all started after the right pump had a problem with the right track not working and no down pressure on the boom the problem there was the servo piston and pin on the right pump fell out . After reinstalling that the right side is fine by now the left side has the problem I described
10/14/2013
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 9 years ago
Dan, Technician
Hi my name isXXXXX will try to help. It sounds like your pumps will need to be recalibrated if the do in fact both test good. You might have one bad pump. Check your in tank return filter for metal/debris to confirm this. If found then you have a pump failure occuring but if the fiilter is clean you might be able to have your pumps recalibrated. The functions are split between the pumps as you are aware and when more than one function is operated you should have two pump flow. It sounds like one pump is not stroking as it should.Reply back with your results and any further information you have and I will be glad to help you further if needed.
Dan, Technician