Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I have a clarklift cfy60 gas forklift, when i put it in gear…

Customer Question
I have a clarklift cfy60...
I have a clarklift cfy60 gas forklift, when i put it in gear and let out the clucth it won't move forward or reverse without stalling. When i picked it up from the coast it ran and moved no problem, ran it up onto my trailer and brought it to my shop, ran it off the trailer and used it for two days, all of sudden it won't move, won'ts to but stalls. Could it be a hydraulic problem, the mast and forks move no problem.
Submitted: 9 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
9/9/2013
Mechanic: Gina-Moderator, Moderator replied 9 years ago
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator

I'm Gina, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,

Gina-Moderator

Mechanic: spankyjr1, Journeyman replied 9 years ago
spankyjr1
spankyjr1, Journeyman
Hi and Welcome Thank You for your question

Sorry for long delay

Do you still need assistance with this?

When it dies is it like someone turned off key or overload like engine can't keep running from being overloaded? Bogs down

About what year is this?

Let me know