Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Hi. For a Furukawa FL35-2 loader, I am seeking a electric circuit…

For a Furukawa FL35-2 loader...

For a Furukawa FL35-2 loader, I am seeking a electric circuit diagram (or perhaps a service manual), to fix electric faults. Any help to obtain greatly appreciated. Believe is FL35-2 model but not 100% sure.

6/28/2013
Mechanic: Gina-Moderator, Moderator replied 9 years ago
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator

I'm Gina, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,

Gina-Moderator

Mechanic: Wayne, Journeyman replied 9 years ago
Wayne, Journeyman
Hi I'm Wayne
I will help you with this
Good Afternoon,

Sorry for the long delay,
see if this helps you

http://www.spydercrane.com/manuals/URVSeries/URv%20Work%20Shop%20Manual.pdf
Wayne, Journeyman

Hello Wayne

Thank you for your reply, and sorry for the delay - I am presently ill with a winter flu ailment. Unfortunately the Furukawa URV Crane, is not what I am after so the manual you showed me is not useful. The info I need is for the Furukawa FL35-2 model or similar small 4-wheel "front bucket" Wheel-loader machine. Our machine has electrical faults so an electrical schematic diagram is really what I am requiring, although a Service Manual would be useful (with the schematic diagram in it).

Thank you.

Graeme Clover

Good Morning

Hope you are feeling better soon...........

I will continue to search

Hi
Here is 1 for the FL170A,
electrical would be the same
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Furukawa-FL170A-Wheel-Loader-Workshop-SERVICE-REPAIR-MANUAL-book-/230847830993

Sorry for the delay reply, but I am still getting over a dose of the flu. Thank you for the link to the Ebay copy of the Furukawa FL170 Manual, however unfortunately, as the FL170 Loader is an order of magnitude larger that our small FL35 Loader I suspect this Model Manual is not particularly applicable, so I think I will pass on buying this Model manual. Our problem is, that the FL35 Park Light is "hard on" with an apparent electrical fault even with the handbrake off and consequently, the drive transmission is locked out. Need to get stuck-in with an electrical meter, and an electrical schematic would have been useful as the wiring has been spray-painted over making wire tracing difficult.

Thanks again Graeme Clover