Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I have a takeuchi 2000 that everything works fine, but I can…

Customer Question
I have a takeuchi 2000...
I have a takeuchi 2000 that everything works fine, but I can not get it move forward or backward,
Submitted: 9 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
1/2/2013
Mechanic: al-mod,
 replied 9 years ago
al-mod
Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Please continue your search for an expert that can help me resolve my issue. I am willing to wait until you find the expert, but please understand that I would like to solve as soon as possible.

Thank you