Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I have an excavator Takeuchi 145…

Hello my name is XXXXX...
Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I have an excavator Takeuchi 145 and my hydraulics don't work at all, do you have any suggestions from where i have to start? or any ideas? please let me [email protected] thanks a lot
12/16/2012
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 9 years ago
Dan, Technician

HeavyEquipmentTech :

Hi my name isXXXXX will try to help. Check your pilot safety valve under your operators cab that connects to the safety lever on the LH console ( disables hydraulics), Also, check if you have a safety switch on the operators seat on this model and if so that it is working properly ( test continuity or bypass for test purposes). Check your pump drive between your engine and hydraulic pump. Check for metal/debris in your filters and oil that would indicate a pump or component failure. I hope this helps. Reply back if you need further assistance with this.

Dan, Technician
Hello Dan thank you for your advise we found the problem the fuel injection pump has a screw which adjusts the fuel and it was missing. When we try to load the engine it didn't work properly and hydroliics won't work, we put the screw back in fuel injection pump and everything start function properly. Thanks again. Alex
Ok thanks for the update. enjoy your holidays !!!! Thanks for using JA