Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I have a bobcat t200 skidloader which sputters at low throttle…

I have a bobcat t200...
I have a bobcat t200 skidloader which sputters at low throttle (starved for fuel) runs fine at full throttle I did change fuel filter
12/9/2012
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 9 years ago
Dan, Technician

HeavyEquipmentTech :

Hi my name isXXXXX will try to help. Check all your fuel lines/fittings for restrictions, leaks, dry rot/cracks that would cause air in your system or a starvation for fuel. If this has the rubber primer squeeze bulb, check it for cracks and be sure the primer ball inside is functioning properly as well. I hope this helps. Let me know if you need more help with this

Dan, Technician