Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

HI, i NEED TO ADJUST STEERING CLUTCHES & BRAKES ON A D65P-2E,

THE CLUTCHES SLIP UNLESS YOU...
HI, i NEED TO ADJUST STEERING CLUTCHES & BRAKES ON A D65P-2E, THE CLUTCHES SLIP UNLESS YOU MAKE SMALL MOVEMENTS OF THE LEVER, IT IS POSSIBLE THAT IT IS ONLY A ROD ADJUSTMENT, BUT I HAVE NO INFORMATION ON THIS AT ALL,
REGARDS TREVOR.
12/1/2012
Mechanic: dieseldan55, Mechanic replied 9 years ago
dieseldan55
dieseldan55, Mechanic

dieseldan55 :

Hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX I have access to the Komatsu web site. I looked or this model, but it only list a -6, -8, -12.. I didn

dieseldan55 :

I didn't see a listing for the -2e. I just wanted to make sure the text was entered correctly. Maybe the serial number will fall in the range and I can try it that way. What is the serial number and I will see what they offer for adjustments. Thanks, Dan.

Customer:

Hi Dan thanks for replying, the serial number is XXXXX i have checked the model and it is a D65P-2E

dieseldan55
dieseldan55, Mechanic