Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

We have a 2011 ZX350 LC H-3 hitachie Excavator that is new…

Customer Question
Hello, We have a 2011...
Hello, We have a 2011 ZX350 LC H-3 hitachie Excavator that is new to us, this machine seems to be experiencing fuel delivery issues. Recent temperatures have been as cold as -20 C. we have changed all of the obvious fuel filters, but the machine still seems to be not getting enough fuel (wont Rev-up, no power). Does Hitachie have a fine mesh screen in the tank like a Komatsu? or where else should I be looking?
Mike,
JD Piling
Fort St. John BC
Submitted: 10 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
11/9/2012
Mechanic: al-mod,
 replied 10 years ago
al-mod
Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Please cancel this question, I thought you were hitachie

Thanks for trying though.

Mike XXXXXXXX