Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I have a tb135 low speed forward is going sloer and i can…

Customer Question
i have a tb135 low...
i have a tb135 low speed forward is going sloer and i can tell it is pulling the power down in revs it is ok and in high speed forward and revs is ok also in low speed forward it jerks back and forth
Submitted: 10 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
11/3/2012
Mechanic: al-mod,
 replied 10 years ago
al-mod
Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Takeuchi Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!