Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I have a 1998 sullair 185 cfm towable compressor model # XXXXX…

Customer Question
I have a 1998 sullair...
I have a 1998 sullair 185 cfm towable compressor model # XXXXX DPQ JD. I just serviced the machine and changed all the engine oil, fuel, and hydraulic filters and installed all new fluids. When i run the compressor it idles fine and pressures up but when i put it under load it stalls unless i hold in the low engine oil start up button. I have taken out the oil pressure sensor and cleaned it but it is still the same.
Submitted: 9 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
10/5/2012
Mechanic: al-mod,
 replied 9 years ago
al-mod
Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!