Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

On my 8015 JCB digger the boom seldom goes up and down. How…

Customer Question
On my 8015 JCB digger...
On my 8015 JCB digger the boom seldom goes up and down. How do I know if it's the ram rod or the hydraulics or something else. Everything else works fine.
Submitted: 9 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
10/1/2012
Mechanic: al-mod,
 replied 9 years ago
al-mod
Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

how much time is a little longer?

Any luck yet?