Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I have a ctl80 track loader. when you first start it up I…

Customer Question
I have a ctl80 track...
I have a ctl80 track loader. when you first start it up I cant get the machine has no hydrolic. nothing moves, it dose not move in any derection. after a little while it takes off and every thing works fine. ther is no nois in the hydrolic system, no cavatition with the hydrolics.
Submitted: 10 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
10/1/2012
Mechanic: al-mod,
 replied 10 years ago
al-mod
Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Please don't continue surching