Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I have a Kubota KX61-2alpha mini digger on which I have managed…

Customer Question
I have a Kubota KX61-2alpha...
I have a Kubota KX61-2alpha mini digger on which I have managed to blow a hydraulic hose which would normally feed the hydraulic pipe to a breaker.
The hose has blown just above the main holding braket at the base of the boom.
I would like to know what size ( diameter and length) of hose I should order and what fittings I should ask to be attached. I am presuming that attachment would be fairly simpe once I reove the floor hatches to access the other end of the hose?
Any suggestions as to where I could obtain an operators/workshop manual would also be welcomed.
Kubota want me to import one from Germany at £48 plus carriage which seems a bit steep when most manufacturers provide electronic versions these days.
Your help would be appreciated.
Submitted: 10 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
8/1/2012
Mechanic: dieseldan55, Mechanic replied 10 years ago
dieseldan55
dieseldan55, Mechanic

Hi my name is Dan, You can try this site to download your manual from. With regards to your hose, it would be easier to either remove the hose and take it to the local hydraulics shop to get it repaired. Or once you download the parts book you can then order that line from you local dealer, or on line source. The second link is a Kubota site that will allow you to view the parts breakdown and find you part number there. Look under hydraulics s/p option link and you will see a break down o what your looking for. I hope the info is helpful, Thanks, Dan.

Kubota KX61-2 Mini Excavator Illustrated Parts Book Manual

Kubota Tractor Corporation - Parts

Hi Dan,
The two links are not active:
The first shows as an invalid link through your website and the other is shown as an illegal link as it is only available in the United States.
Hello, Sorry that didn't help. I didn't know they would lock out a web site like that. What I did was use a search engine and punch in your machine, then looked through the web sites until I found one that offered the info you requested. So at this point, maybe you could try that on your own, or I can download the picture and send you a copy. Then possibly order the line through your dealer. If it was me, I would remove the line and go to my local hydraulics shop to have it made. Let me know, Thanks Dan