Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

D8R dozer - SN 6YZ00608 dozer has the following codes.

D8R dozer - SN 6YZ00608 dozer...
D8R dozer - SN 6YZ00608

dozer has the following codes. need to know what they indicate.
036-16000.05 (NNN) NNN-NNNN05 (NNN) NNN-NNNN08 (NNN) NNN-NNNN02 (NNN) NNN-NNNN02
Answered in 1 hour by:
7/20/2012
Mechanic: catmastertech, Technician replied 10 years ago
catmastertech
catmastertech, Technician

catmastertech :

Hello, here is the meaning of your codes.

catmastertech :

CID 1600 FMI 05 Engine Fan Push Solenoid open circuit

catmastertech :

CID 1599 FMI 05 Engine Fan Pull Solenoid open circuit

catmastertech :

MID 113 - CID 0299 - FMI 08

This diagnostic code is recorded when the signal of the transmission lever position sensor is out of range. The transmission will only shift to neutral or to reverse when this diagnostic code is present. The transmission is in the forward direction and a failure is detected. The transmission will shift into neutral. The transmission will only shift to neutral when the direction lever is in either the FORWARD position or the NEUTRAL positions. The transmission will only shift to reverse when the lever is rotated to the REVERSE position.

catmastertech :

MID 113 - CID 0673 - FMI 02

This diagnostic code is recorded when the signal from the speed sensor is erratic, intermittent, or incorrect.

For the transmission output speed sensors, the ECM determines that this condition exists by comparing the sensor 1 and sensor 2 signals to each other. This diagnostic code is recorded when one of the sensors shows a valid speed signal that is above the minimum and the other sensor signal is below the level for dropout.

catmastertech :

MID 113 - CID 0675 - FMI 02

This diagnostic code is for the Transmission Intermediate Speed Sensor 2.

For the transmission intermediate speed sensors, the ECM determines that this condition exists by comparing the sensor 1 and sensor 2 signals to each other. This diagnostic code is recorded when one of the sensors shows a valid speed signal that is above the minimum and the other sensor signal is below the level for dropout.

catmastertech :

OOPS! missed a line for MID 113 - CID 0673 - FMI 02

catmastertech :

This diagnostic code is for the Transmission Output Speed Sensor 2.

Customer:
catmastertech
catmastertech, Technician