Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

my husband needs an owners manual for a 270 Hitachi excavator,

Customer Question
the claw on it will...
my husband needs an owners manual for a 270 Hitachi excavator, the claw on it will lift up but then is drops and he can not figure out the problem. can you tell me where we can find a manual?

thank you
Submitted: 10 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
4/23/2012
Mechanic: Wayne, Journeyman replied 10 years ago
Wayne, Journeyman
Hi i'm wayne ,
I will help you with this,
Good Evening,
The service manual you are looking for is at this web site $99.00, they are like gold,
and far and few between
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hitachi-EX270-excavator-service-Manual-Vol-1-2-/250516293828

is this a service manual and will it work for all Hitachi excavators?

Good Afternoon,

Yes this is a service manual,
it will works for the EX270, that you asked,
and some other models

Wayne, Journeyman