Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Technical Support Coach at Liberty Tax Service
93584285

I have a new PC and discovered none of my 8 digit codes

Customer Question

I have a new PC and discovered none of my 8 digit codes work. Please can you help me?
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: It is an HP laptop Probook 6565b
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your ProBook?
Customer: Windows 10
JA: What have you tried so far with your ProBook? Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Yes. It also tells me there are no other updates
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so
Submitted: 6 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 6 days ago.

Hello. My name is Isaac. Welcome to Just Answer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

I am sorry to hear about your login issues. I will do my best to try to help you resolve your issue today.

Tips for the most successful results:
Please answer all questions sent to assist you to receive the correct instructions and steps for your exact issue.
Highlighted links beginning with https: in replies from your tech will take you to the information guides by clicking on them.
Reply back as soon as you can to start troubleshooting.

Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly for you while working together today!

What 8 digit code is not working? To what? Microsoft email recovery? To get in your computer? For Google recovery etc?

Please leave more details to continue.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I haven't left that much in either account right now. Also, I've just gotten home from hospital and my phone is missing

What account are you locked out of? Email, social site like Facebook, shopping site such as Amazon? A device? A program etc?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I'm trying to recover my Gmail account please forgive me, I'm in tears at the moment Actually O was trying to make a new facedbook account its the only way to commjmkicate to some of my family and fr
einds

Go to gmail.c o m in a browser, or click there:

https://accounts.google.com/

Put in your email address, forgot password, put in any that you remember working and/or guess, then use your back up for either email or cell phone you put in to get a code. Put in the code on the recovery screen and reset password.

If you cannot reset password you can try to recover by filling out the form if it prompts you to use an alternate email to get a code to escalate your issue as priority. This link below will tell you how to fill out the form if prompted. If you get a message that you cannot be verified, you will need a work around such as trying to find the password in a computer or create a new account.
https://support.google.com/accounts/contact/disabled2

My goal is to give you the best experience and correct solutions as possible! If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Reply with any and all errors or concerns referring to your technical issue.
If your issue has been resolved, you are more than welcome to come back and use Just Answer at your pleasure with either a subscription or individual use as needed.

Thank you,

~Franklin

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Thank you for your kindness and generosity. I have not been able to answer you. Indeed I haven't been able to use the password having just come home from the hip replacement surgery. My Dr. decided to keep me "prisoner" for several more days than usual.
Today I will tackle the issue with determination. I will get back to you soon.
Many thanks.
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 3 days ago.

No problem.

Franklin