I cannot get the page to enter my installation code. I i.

Customer Question
I cannot get the...

I cannot get the page to enter my installation code

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

I i

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
... Read full answer

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

I i

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Cannot get the turbo tax page

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I bought it in store and cannot get the page to enter installation code

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
4/24/2019
Tech Support Specialist: Tarun Diwakar,
 replied 2 months ago
Tarun Diwakar

Hi, this is Tarun Diwakar and I will be helping you with the issue today.

I understand that you are facing issues with Turbo Tax Installation.

turbo tax installation page
Tech Support Specialist: Tarun Diwakar,
 replied 2 months ago

I will go ahead and take a remote access on your computer and help you further.

Please click on the link: https://justanswer.screenconnect.com/

Enter this code: 71635

71635
Tech Support Specialist: Tarun Diwakar,
 replied 2 months ago

Are you able to access the above link and enter the code?

Tech Support Specialist: Tarun Diwakar,
 replied 2 months ago

Please contact Turbo Tax Support for further assistance. The next best way to talk to their customer support team, according to other Turbo Tax customers, is by calling their(###) ###-####phone number for their Intuit Support department.

You may click on the link: https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/ for further assistance.

Still looking for an answer to your question? 
Similar Q&As
Where is my prepayment or activation code? I have purchased
where is my prepayment or activation code ? I have purchased the standard cd & download Turbo Tax CD … read more
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert
I am at the point of filing my return but would like to
I am at the point of filing my return but would like to confirm some details. (The page I am on asks how I would like to pay pay) How does one get back into the return to? I do not see how this is don… read more
Tarun Diwakar
Tarun Diwakar
Program will not start on my compiter. Message said turbo
message said turbo tax already instaled on computer. … read more
Tarun Diwakar
Tarun Diwakar
Stop searching for answers—
I bought the wrong version of turbo tax 2018 I need the
I bought the wrong version of turbo tax 2018 I need the Windows version. can you tell me where I can access that download please? … read more
John - Tech Expert
John - Tech Expert
Computing Network Management and Design
We had a power failure when trying to finish our taxes. When
We had a power failure when trying to finish our taxes. When I go back and print a copy it shows nothing but 00000. I know I owe money but cannot find the link I need to get the proper papers filed. … read more
Tarun Diwakar
Tarun Diwakar
Have changed credit card since last year. Turbo Tax system
have changed credit card since last year. Turbo Tax system not accepting the security code on the new card. … read more
John - Tech Expert
John - Tech Expert
Computing Network Management and Design
Get a personalized answer to your question. 
I deleted my turbo tax file because it wouldn't allow me to
I deleted my turbo tax file because it wouldn't allow me to input information on my husband. I would like to reinstall and try again, but am unable to do so as it wants me to pay for another turbo tax… read more
Kris R
Kris R
IT Manager,
Computing
I was ding my taxes and left off Now I can't pick up where I
I was ding my taxes and left off Now I can't pick up where I left off and I can't enter turbo tax … read more
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan
Bachelor's Program
I cannot get passed entering my new password. This is my 3rd
I cannot get passed entering my new password. This is my 3rd year with turbo tax and I want to do my taxes now … read more
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard
IT Technician,
Trying to install turbo tax 2016 receiving windows installer
trying to install turbo tax 2016 receiving windows installer error code 65535 can not continue installation on toshiba lap top … read more
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard
IT Technician,
I need to fix my email address, yahoo, I've been trying to
I've been trying to do my taxes with turbo tax and my user name is different … read more
It Support Specialist,
Just bought Intuit Turbo Tax Premier through Amazon and
Just bought Intuit Turbo Tax Premier through Amazon and don't know where to find it on my Mac … read more
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi
Computer Science and Engineering
Stop searching for answers—
I need to file my taxes for 2009. I cannot buy the software
I need to file my taxes for 2009. I cannot buy the software in the stores. How do I go thru Turbo tax to get them done today?… read more
Support Technician,
I lost all my 2002 - 2009 TurboTax info when my PC crashed
I lost all my 2002 - 2009 TurboTax info when my PC crashed last week, but was able to recover the info from my backup Carbonite. However, when I try to open these past year returns, I get an error mes… read more
Molinari
Molinari
Professional Tech Expert,
CompTIA A+ Certification
I get Exception Eaccess sm78d_2121 on start up...Turbo Tax
I get Exception Eaccess sm78d_2121 on start up...Turbo Tax 2009 has taken over my computer. Every icon on my desk top has the Turbo Tax icon instead of its regular program icon...no matter which progr… read more
IT Consultant,
I am trying to download a Turbo Tax product and I keep getting
I am trying to download a Turbo Tax product and I keep getting a 2350 error code. I have followed the directions for microsoft installer, but it doesnt work. How do I correct this problem?… read more
Brett Philp
Brett Philp
IT Architect,
Purchased turbo tx 2009 and entered my figures 0n 4/12. Message
Purchased turbo tx 2009 and entered my figures 0n 4/12. Message states form 1040 sched. D, Scheduke L & form1040 indiv tax return will be ready soon. It has been approx 8hrs and still getting the same… read more
MD.REHAN
MD.REHAN
self employed,
Diploma in applied electronics
When I try to install the 2008 Turb Tax CD iget a message saying
When I try to install the 2008 Turb Tax CD iget a message saying "Turbo Tax 2008 installer has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry etc. An error report was created with a request to… read more
Hardware Engineer,