I have completed this, entered card infro, go ttext to go to…

Customer Question
I have completed this...

I have completed this, entered card infro, go ttext to go to myjust.answer.com.app/s/XDJwY. put in twice. Did not work. Please send answer again

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Can you tell me more about what's going on?

I have used taxaxt for several... Read full answer

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Can you tell me more about what's going on?

I have used taxaxt for several years. I put in my username and password ***** year and it said one did not match. Went through forgotpass word and got verification number and proceeded to change password ***** signed in. chose delux and asked to inport last year info and signed out. When I sat down yesterday to input this year tax info, got same message about id or password. went through that again and started again. After personal infro input I had to sign out again,for a few minutes. when I tried to sign in again got same message about username or password, went through that again. a d got to where I had left off. None of my last inport year income types were there and in past years it was a matter of updating this infro. I backed up to where it asked if I wanted to inport again . This was last night and I decided to contact you this morning.

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Need to know why every time I try to sign in it won't take password ***** have and have to set a new one. Always before when I filed and inported previous years infro, the income section listed the tyes of income I had from the previous income I had and I updated, removed or added. It has none of this infro listed. That is why I don't think any thing from last year came over

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

This is an acer[new acer from last year] and model and OS? I can see this is going to be way more difficult than what I had hoped. A. I will have someone carry on this conversation later, B I will just load every thing without old infro and hope for the best or C.. pay someone to do it. I will try A.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I signed in 4/7 and went through password ***** chose which package and answered yes to inport., and signed out. started yesterday morning to "do taxes". Same message about username or password. After I went through that I started, and determine no infro from last year. siged out and tried again last night. Had to reset that again, and that was when I decided I had better check with you before I went any further.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I paid bills from this laptop last night, pulled infro on a Planning and Zoning report I am doing. No problems.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
4/9/2019
Tech Support Specialist: Alex Royce,
 replied 2 months ago
Alex Royce

Hello there, my name is ***** ***** it's a pleasure to be able to assist you here today :) are you ready to get started?

Still looking for an answer to your question? 
Similar Q&As
Name is and my taxes got rejected and I'm trying to fin out
hey my name is ***** ***** my taxes got rejected and I'm trying to fin out why … read more
David L
David L
My wife bought this and I csnt find where to load it. no
my wife bought this and I csnt find where to load it. no disc drive on my lap top. she installed it on her work computer. im at home. … read more
Tarun Diwakar
Tarun Diwakar
Bachelor of computer application
Trying to net file return. Souse has net income of $0.00.
Trying to net file return. Souse has net income of $0.00. Keeps coming up that I have to put in net income. Fix button brings up a form that I have filled out (has questions but not one about income).… read more
David L
David L
Stop searching for answers—
I can't use my username and password that I have use for
i can't use my username and password ***** I have use for years "sonwilliam" and "sonjwc" … read more
Guru Raj
Guru Raj
BSC
Somehow I cannot input my TD Ameritrade documents, I would
Somehow I cannot input my TD Ameritrade documents, I would like to delete EVERYTHING I have done so far on income input and start all over. How do I do that? … read more
Andrew Taylor
Andrew Taylor
IT System Administrator,
Bachelor of Computer Science
Last year bought new computer; (because mine was melted in
Hi last year bought new computer; (because mine was melted in house fire) and the Microsoft student 2016, this morning the Acer would not open, so today bought a second hand lap top. Tried to load the… read more
Cody
Cody
Systems Engineer,
Get a personalized answer to your question. 
I filed online with T tax for the past 3 years but got a
I filed online with T tax for the past 3 years but got a disk this year, the program cannot find my 2016 returns, does it go online to search … read more
Steve Asher
Steve Asher
AAS Network Infrastructure
This MacBook Pro was given to me and they wanted for us to
This MacBook Pro was given to me and they wanted for us to wipe it clean. I cannot get it to download back. What did I do wrong … read more
John Lohr
John Lohr
Owner / Technology Specialist,
Teaching Certification
I could not access my email account last night and went
I could not access my email account last night and went through the recovery steps. I then checked this morning if I had been verified and I had. I clicked on the link given to change my password ****… read more
It Support Specialist,
I had downloaded my turbo tax 2016 on my computer and had
I had downloaded my turbo tax 2016 on my computer and had entered most of my income tax info and then shut down for the night. The next time I went in to work on my income tax the system asked me if I… read more
just got a new Dell Inspiron 3646 and set it up last night
just got a new Dell Inspiron 3646 and set it up last night and it seemed to work fine. I shut it down, went to bed, got up this morning ,started my computer up, got to the login page and it won't acce… read more
IT Consultant,
I have upgraded my yahoo mail to yahoo mail plus. I downloaded
I have upgraded my yahoo mail to yahoo mail plus. I downloaded instructions to configure outlook mail account. I cannot get connection to download e-mails.… read more
PCDrMiller
PCDrMiller
Stop searching for answers—
I have Windows 7 instaled in cumpter and also have instaled
I have Windows 7 instaled in cumpter and also have instaled adobe reader and adobe x pro when trying to print income tax return .I get mesage unable to print do to arie in program… read more
Molinari
Molinari
Professional Tech Expert,
CompTIA A+ Certification
I just got a computer running Windows 7. I installed Thunderbird,
I just got a computer running Windows 7. I installed Thunderbird, which I have used on Windows XP machine for years. I can't receive or send mail. I changed AUTHENTICATION settings, firewall settings,… read more
Ansh P.
Ansh P.
System Analyst,
I am attempting to set up an email client account with Outlook
I am attempting to set up an email client account with Outlook 2003 that is presently on my computer. I went through the steps watching a tutorial and chose Pop 3 as the mail server. Then the next ste… read more
Erik B.
Erik B.
Network Engineer,
k last night we had a thunder storm that nocked out the power,
k last night we had a thunder storm that nocked out the power, my computer was not on but it was plugged in, when i went to turn it on today it loaded up to a screen that gave me the option to chose s… read more
Computer Support Specialist,
No sound coming out of my computer even though I have the volume
No sound coming out of my computer even though I have the volume turned all the way up. Any ideas?… read more
Travis B.
Travis B.
Computer Technician,
have acer laptop about 3 years old.using it one night ...
have acer laptop about 3 years old.using it one night when i finished i shut it down as usual,only used for about an hour.next night went to start it up....dead and i mean dead.no lights no nothing,th… read more
Peter
Peter
CEO,