I have been locked out of my apple account. I have been

Hello I...

Hello I have been locked out of my apple account. I have been working on this for 3 hours now. Help!!

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Probably last month, but it is not taking what I have written down.
... Read full answer

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes. They keep sending the site to my icloud account which I can't get get on because of being apple.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I'm ready to do something desperate

9/30/2018
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome! I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

I would be happy to help you reset the password ***** and unlock your account. If you prefer, I can reset the account using the Secure Connect option or I can provide the steps for you to complete it if you wish.

Use Secure Connect please

You should see an offer on your end. Can you accept it?

Just do whatever but I don't want to securely connect

It is a bit misleading on the verbiage. We won't securely connect our devices but it allows me to use your information to request the reset your account. Once you accept that offer, can you send me your Apple ID/Email and I can get start.

I'll do it myself

Okay no problem. Give me just a few moments to type up the instructions for you and we can get you on your way.

Since you will be paging away from this site, do you mind helping me with a quick rating before you head out? It only takes 1 second! You should see some stars to click on in the top right of your screen. Hopefully I've earned 5 stars. It also doesn't close our chat as we can still keep communicating however if your issue is resolved, you won't have to come back and do it later!

To reset your password:

1. Click this link: http://iforgot.apple.com2. Type in your Apple ID.3. Answer the security questions as presented. Each account differs on the questions asked. Once you answer those, let me know if it allows you to change the password.

.

Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist
No problem at all A+I hope you give Josh a raise.He helped me out tremendously. Had I tried this first I would have saved 3 hours. Good Luck to you Josh!

Thank you!

I have been using that site over and over. The problem is they keep sending the email to my ICloud account which I can,t get into because it uses the Apple password.

Oh no! Okay, we can have someone call you regarding this account. That would be the next option since there's not another email on file. May I get your first/last name, email/Apple ID and a good contact phone number for someone to call you in the next 2 minutes?

Carol *****@******.*** It's also my apple ID I have another email. It's***@******.*** cell no.(###) ###-####

Okay great! A call is on the way now. They won't have record of our chat but let them know you are locked out and need to reset and unlock your account!

Still looking for an answer to your question? 
Similar Q&As
My phone reset and I don't remember my apple ID or password.
my phone reset and I don't remember my apple ID or password. To restart my phone it's asking me for both items. … read more
Rennan Lui
Rennan Lui
IT Engineer Specialist,
It says my Apple ID session has expired and it will not let
It says my Apple ID session has expired and it will not let me log in … read more
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan
Senior IT Support Specialist,
Information Technology Management / Computer Science
Message that my password is "locked"? ICloud which needs my
recently but can't remember exactly! perhaps a month ago … read more
projectx2501-PHD-DBA
projectx2501-PHD-DBA
Director of Information Technology,
Stop searching for answers—
I'm trying to get an app on my I phone and every time I log
I'm trying to get an app on my I phone and every time I log in with my Apple ID it says my Apple ID is locked for security reasons and if I go on to verify it just makes me change the password … read more
Cabletech
Cabletech
Computer Support Specialist,
Computer Networking
I have forgotten my apple I'd & password to my iCloud and am
I have forgotten my apple I'd & password ***** my iCloud and am having a hard time getting apps that I need on my phone for work. HELP … read more
ZAID ALAMRO
ZAID ALAMRO
Computer Technician,
Masters
It's a tablet. I bought it for my husband but he bought an
It's a tablet. I bought it for my husband but he bought an ipad and never used the galaxy however he did set it up but forgot his password ***** all his sign in info..I've tried resetting it and every… read more
Nhat Nguyen
Nhat Nguyen
Davenport University Instructor,
Get a personalized answer to your question. 
My apple ID tells me it has been disabled evey time i reset
My apple ID tells me it has been disabled evey time i reset my password ***** try to down load an app in the apple store … read more
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi
Computer Science and Engineering
My wife (Maureen A. Olsen) passed away on January 18th and
My wife (Maureen A. Olsen) passed away on January 18th and has an iCloud account which is still being charged ($0.99/month) to a PayPal account which has been closed. I (Donald R. Olsen) am her husban… read more
Suhasini Velu
Suhasini Velu
Bachelor of Engineering
I have been trying to get a new password for days and am
I have been trying to get a new password ***** days and am getting nowhere with getting it. It tells me to send verification code from my iPhone and after I type it in it tells me it will take days to… read more
Fran
Fran
IT Consultant,
I think I used to have Cloud, not sure. Anyway, someone is
I think I used to have Cloud, not sure. Anyway, someone is trying to send me something and I am unable to receive it because I am unable to locate cloud on my tablet. … read more
Cris
Cris
I have a iPhone 7 purchased 2 months ago. apple down loaded
i have a iPhone 7 purchased 2 months ago. apple down loaded software update forgot my unlock password ***** apple id password, Phone is locked called apple 2 time and did not resolve issue … read more
Kris R
Kris R
IT Manager,
Computing
My Facebook account has been locked because someone tried to
My Facebook account has been locked because someone tried to get into it Sat. I cannot reset my password ***** the one have written down does not work. Can you help me unlock it with security question… read more
Kris R
Kris R
IT Manager,
Computing
Stop searching for answers—
Can't get into my account I forgot the password to my
Can't get into my account I forgot the password ***** my account and my email account … read more
IT Manager,
Look, I have all but given up on apples ability to get me to
look, I have all but given up on apples ability to get me to account recovery so I can retrieve my password. I recently lost my iPhone, and it has been a living hell for me since then. I found my phon… read more
Studying for Masters Degree in IT,
I do not remember my password. ive tried every one i could
i do not remember my password. ive tried every one i could remember but it always says "well send you something and all i get is a six digit code that does not help … read more
Kris R
Kris R
IT Manager,
Computing
It's actually both my iPhone and iPad. I keep getting
It's actually both my iPhone and iPad. I keep getting messages asking me to sign into my iCloud account. When I do it says authentication failed. My email is stuck since last Friday. The password ****… read more
Cris
Cris
I'm trying to back up my iphone SE, have 3 questions: Is it
I'm trying to back up my iphone SE, have 3 questions:Is it ok to do it on network or airplane mode for icloud, I am doing it on Airplane mode with wifi, it says over an hour remaining, is this normal?… read more
Cody
Cody
Systems Engineer,
Have had windows7 for a couple months with no problems. Two
Have had windows7 for a couple months with no problems. Two days ago it locked me out of my own account, mail, calendar, contacts, etc. I tried the best I could from on-screen instructions, but still … read more