It is my phone actually, can you still help. I had to do a…

It is my phone...

It is my phone actually, can you still help

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

I had to do a factory reset and I forgot my password ***** my email

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Android 7.1.Z983

Answered in 1 hour by:
8/9/2018
Benjie Marquez
Benjie Marquez, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer. Thank you for your question. I'm benjie and I can help you today.

Who is your email provider(gmail,yahoo, etc)?

Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Customer reply replied 13 days ago

Gmail I was never given an opportunity to answer any security questions, my phone number is********** Security code is ****or ****, I think

May I have your email address please?

I understand you cannot login on gmail and you would like to change the password.

You can reset the password ***** https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery

If you do not have longer your phone number set on the account to recover it, you can click on "Try another way": you will get proposal for 1) last password, 2) phone number (new or old one), 3) security question, 4) Verification code by email 4) another email used in the past.

Remember to use a device and the browser you used in the past to access gmail so will be easily to reset your password.

Benjie Marquez
Customer reply replied 13 days ago
I have done the verification codes and they aren't working and it never asks any securely questions
Customer reply replied 13 days ago
If you can do it tearjerker that would be great
Customer reply replied 13 days ago
If you can it remotely that would be great, I have everything connected with Google
Customer reply replied 13 days ago
Can give you any info you may need to verify it really is my account, except the password.

Okay may I have your gmail address?

Customer reply replied 13 days ago
The one I need to get into our the one I can already access

you may add more phone numbers to verify your account to this link below

https://myaccount.google.com/security

You mean you can access now your Gmail?

Customer reply replied 13 days ago
I can access my secondary one but I can't get into my gmail or google account for my primary one

You need we need your primary Gmail address to recovery your account

Customer reply replied 13 days ago

*****************@gmail.com

are you using a computer? so we can secure remote access?

Customer reply replied 13 days ago
No my phone
Customer reply replied 13 days ago
If you need a computer it will have to be after I get home from work, in the morning

We cant connect using your phone. Can you follow my steps?

Customer reply replied 13 days ago
I have gone their those steps at least 20 times and can't get any where

Because if I will using my IP Address it will Block your account i, We need your computer to connect it

Customer reply replied 13 days ago
OK can I contact someone else when I'm done with work, then w can go through the computer
Customer reply replied 13 days ago
I'm not getting charged for this am I? Since I have to get back with you

Okay did you try this link? https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery

Customer reply replied 13 days ago
many times

What was google message to you?

You can chat me in the morning, but if didn't work, I will send a refund to customer service, To give back your money

Customer reply replied 13 days ago
They couldn't verify if it was really me, I got the security codes sent to my cell, my house phone and my secondary email but was told I couldn't c confirm enough info
Customer reply replied 13 days ago
Thank you. I will talk to you in a few hours.

Google block your account because of several attempts to log.in, we must wait again 24 hours to try again

Customer reply replied 13 days ago
when can I contact you again
Customer reply replied 13 days ago
Friday morning

We must wait 24 hours.

Customer reply replied 13 days ago
OK thank you

Ok Just chat me, or you will be notified by email. , Thank you :)

Customer reply replied 13 days ago
Thank you

Alright :)

Hello, I email google about this, google expert replied:

I can't do that but I'll give my best to help you. Please answer all questions below:

1. Do you have a recovery email assigned to this account? If so, can you still access it?
  2. Do you have a recovery phone number assigned to this account? If so, can you still access it?
  3. Do you know the month and year you created this account?
  4. When completing account recovery form, did you use trusted device that you've used previously to log in to this account?
  5. When completing account recovery form, were you in the same physical location/IP address that you've previously used to log in to this account?
  6. Do you use VPN?
  7. How long ago did you last successfully sign in to this account? I mean literally sign-in - entered your username and password ***** having previously signed out of Gmail.
  8. Do you currently have access to this account on any device.

Can you answer that for me? so that Can I replied to his email?

Thank you

Customer reply replied 11 days ago

*****************@gmail.com. I can access Phones numbers are *********** cell *********** home No idea on month or year I created the account Yes I tried to use my phone to log in, it is a trusted device No VPN last successful log in was Sunday or Monday of this week, I did a factory reset and then couldn't log in No access to *****************@gmail.com on any device

Customer reply replied 11 days ago
OK thank you

Alright, I Already sent it. I will inform you

Hello, are you still there?

Customer reply replied 10 days ago
Do I need to do anything else
I need your firstname please thank you
Customer reply replied 10 days ago
Tracey
Customer reply replied 10 days ago
Parker

Thank you

May I have your email address? our mod expert edit your private information
Thank you

Please. enter your email in "Enter contact info" . Thank you

ok thank you

Hello Can you follow this steps below for filed a claim for the account

And Let me know Thank you

1. Visit the Account Recovery page
  2. Enter the username (including @gmail.com or other domain) of the account in need of recovery
  3. Answer each question to the best of your knowledge. Please ensure you answer all the questions till the end. These tips may help while you attempt to answer
  4. REQUIRED - When prompted to provide another contact email address, you must enter and verify that you have access to this contact email address. If this step is skipped, we may not be able to find your request
Customer reply replied 8 days ago
ok I got an email that said you answered my question but i haven't gotten an answer. I have answered the added questions that you had but I haven't gotten any answers as to how to get into my account. If i cant get the answers please refund my two charges.thank you *****
Customer reply replied 8 days ago
Ok I have done everything that you had said in the last email, I did that all before i contacted your company. Please refund my charges.

okay i will send a refund thank you

Customer reply replied 8 days ago
Thank you so much