My last google account was on my previous computer linked…

My last google account...

My last google account was on my previous computer linked to***@******.***. I was made redundant from Pace Farm 29/6/18 handing back my Company computer. I have now purchased an I pad and new mobile and tryin to set up google chrome. My new email address is***@******.*** my mob is 0455 464 057.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Not sure what that means I have Telstra ID and Apple ID

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you for your help. Will I need to set up a new ID.

8/7/2018
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Hi Tony,

If you can no longer access the old google account at www.gmail.com or recover it using https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery then you will need to create a new Google account.

--------------------

Thanks for the opportunity to assist you, your satisfaction is my priority. I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------

Customer reply replied 9 days ago
Hi Peter
Thank you for your response looks like I
have made a huge mistake in signing up
for chrome! The equipment I’m using
to apply it to are my Apple I phone and
Apple I pad which I now believe after
checking will not accomodate it.
Could you please confirm.
Thank you

Hi Tony,

You can still use Gogle Chrome on the iPad.

1. On the iPad, go to Chrome on the App Store.
  2. Tap Get.
  3. Tap Install.
  4. Enter your Apple ID Password ***** tap OK.
  5. To start browsing, go to your home screen. Tap the Chrome app .
Customer reply replied 8 days ago
Thanks Pete I will give it ago

You are welcome :)

--------------------

Pete.

--------------------

Pete, Computer Engineer