I can't get in. Acode. I am trying to get on Facebook I even…

Customer Question
I can't get in ...

I can't get in

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Acode

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I am trying to get on Facebook I even set up a new one and cant get in

Submitted: 14 days ago.Category: Computer
Customer reply replied 14 days ago
I need the code every time I put it in it's the wrong one
8/6/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 14 days ago
Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.