My computer only prints the top 1/4 of a page that I want…

Customer Question
My computer only prints...

My computer only prints the top 1/4 of a page that I want printed out. I have windows 7 and use Firefox as my browser. The application that I am using is All Trails.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Firefox?

About a month ago

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Firefox?

I have tried printing from American Greetings and I get the same result.

Submitted: 10 days ago.Category: Computer
7/11/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 10 days ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

To resolve this, try deleting the printer from the computer, then add it again.

Let me know if that works?

--------------------

Thanks for the opportunity to assist you today! Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------

Customer reply replied 10 days ago
Do you mean to disconnect the printer from the computer or deleting the printer driver from the computer? And how do you delete the driver from the computer?
Customer reply replied 10 days ago
I deleted the printer driver and reinstalled it using the disk that came with the printer. The problem still exists. I have to go out and do some shopping so I should be back in a few hours and will touch bases with you again.
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 9 days ago

I mean deleting the print driver from the computer.

You will then need to install the latest driver from the printer manufacturer's website.

What is the make and model number of your printer?

Customer reply replied 9 days ago
The printer is an Epson Workforce 520. I will try and get the latest printer driver from the Epson website. However, the printer worked fine with the original driver which has now been reinstalled.

Ok, I thought you said the problem still exists?

Is the printer working fine now after reinstalling the original driver?

Customer reply replied 9 days ago
the problem still exists. Reinstalling the original driver didn't fix the problem.
Customer reply replied 9 days ago
Will do.

Let me know if that works for you?

Customer reply replied 9 days ago
I'll have to get back to you tomorrow morning as I have to take my wife out to dinner tonight.

That's fine, just reply back when you are ready.

Enjoy your dinner! :)

Pete.

Customer reply replied 9 days ago
Pete,Well I downloaded the latest driver from the Epson website per your link. It installed OK by deleting the old driver and installing the new driver. However, I am still experiencing the same problem.George

Hi George,

What program are you trying to print from? e.g. Word, Excel, Photoshop

Are all programs affected in the same way?

Customer reply replied 9 days ago
I am trying to print from Alltrails.com some .pdf files of maps. Also, I have the same problem with my American Greetings account. I can print a full page from Excel and Word so that is why I'm so puzzled.George

What web browser are you using?

Have you tried printing from a different web browser?