I left PayPal, it was too awkward, I would like to try

Customer Question
I left PayPal, it...

I left PayPal, it was too awkward, I would like to try again. I have a clean record.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update PayPal?

I forget.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your PayPal?

My phone number is 02 66897465

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I have spotless record.

Submitted: 10 days ago.Category: Computer
7/11/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 10 days ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

You can set up a new PayPal account at

www.paypal.com/setup/account

--------------------

Thanks for the opportunity to assist you today! Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------