Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

John Holland
John Holland
John Holland, Consultant

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
I am NOT a scammer, however my email address that appers on
Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
I am NOT a scammer, however my email address that appers on google.com say's i am on Craigslist. My husband is a lapd police officer in the detective dept. and I have never decieved anyone. I am just … read more
Yesterday my email account was hacked into by an unknown jerk. With the kind help from an
Dr-Obbins
Dr-Obbins, Global Information Service Technician
Yesterday my email account was hacked into by an unknown jerk. With the kind help from an AT&T technician we thought the problem was fixed, but I am unable to receive emails, still. Do I need to chang… read more
When I go to put someones name on an email, the click will
Cory
Cory, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
When I go to put someone's name on an email, the click will not put the address in. The address appears, however, the click will not put it in. Bunny Stevens… read more
i had typed in my email address and my password XXXXX it
Andy, Computer Consultant
i had typed in my email address and my password XXXXX it says incorrect password XXXXX click on forgot password XXXXX it will send you a reset password XXXXX of that works… read more
Ive been emailed a word doc with a hyperlink to open, however
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
I've been emailed a word doc with a hyperlink to open, however when I right click on the link and select open hyperlink I get the following error message - 'This operation has been cancelled due to re… read more
I have an android phone that was in my husbands possession,
TommyPerkins
TommyPerkins, High School or GED
I have an android phone that was in my husbands possession, and he received an email from my email address. I believe it came from my own phone that I did not have on me at the moment, and I would lik… read more
Hi, My email address [email protected] When I send
Molinari
Molinari, Professional Tech Expert
Hi, My email address [email protected] When I send mail it arrives as "unknown, unknown" which is creating problems for me as most people will not open my mails these days to avoid virus.. What can I … read more
Three times this week an unknown person has been sending emails
Matt, IT Support/Administrator
Three times this week an unknown person has been sending emails to every address in my address book. The emails usually contain a link that does not work (my friends tell me), however in addition to a… read more
Trying to open a pdf file, however windows media player opens
Julio
Julio, Bachelor's Degree
Trying to open a pdf file from my email, however windows media player opens with error message that it cannot open this file. I have tried the default program to set association-using Windows XP… read more
My email works well. However, while I normally use the
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Bachelor's Degree
My email works well. However, while I normally use the address '*****@******.***' and have done since 2005, I thought my "real address" was '*****@******.***'. … read more
Attempting to email an attachment. When I rt click the doc
Santonu
Santonu, Hardware Engineer
Attempting to email an attachment. When I rt click the doc & click send to...the "from" (me) has my earthlink address (no longer have), and I cannot remove it. How do I get my google address to be the… read more
My email address is***@******.***, however some sites
IT Miro, Studying for Masters Degree in IT
My email address is***@******.***, however some sites do not allow me to register. even using***@******.*** does not get me in, yet***@******.*** allows my friends etc to send me emails. what is it ab… read more
I cant open my email. It wont open when I click check mail
Ansh P.
Ansh P., System Analyst
I can't open my email. It won't open when I click check mail or inbox, however I can open from another computer. It goes to: http://us.mg5.mail.yahoo.com/dc/launch?.gx=0&.rand=4d5pbdeqrcluf. What is p… read more
I am using Outlook 2007. When I send an email and click on
Robert M., Bachelor's Degree
I am using Outlook 2007. When I send an email and click on Address book for an address Only the A's from the address book show up. Also the names display in First name Last name format how do I revers… read more
Hi there, when i open emails and click on web address links
Claws224, CIO
Hi there, when i open emails and click on web address links with in my email my computer want tell open the file the message that appears ( this operation has been cancelled due to restriction in effe… read more
I have many gmail addresses. I would like to move from one
James K., Managing Director
I have many gmail addresses. I would like to move from one e-mail address to another one. However, when I click on gmail, the system automatically go to the last e-mail address I used. How could I cha… read more
I opened a email from fedex, I clicked on the pdf and ended
I opened a email from fedex, I clicked on the pdf and ended up downloading - now a strange security file opens and I can not open my microsoft security or the malware. Can you help?… read more
Have hotmail email address and thought that I could add my
Dustin, Support Technician
Have hotmail email address and thought that I could add my partner by creating new sign up details. However her new details seem to have erased me being the lead address on my computer and I cant acce… read more