Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
I keep getting the message, "We need to fix your microsoft
Richard, IT Manager
Hi. I keep getting the message, "We need to fix your microsoft account. (Most likely your password *****) Click here . . etc. etc." Except I don't have a password. When I "click here" I have no idea w… read more
I am getting the following message almost daily. We need to
Kris R
Kris R, IT Manager
We need to fix your microsoft account, select here to fix it in shared experience setting. … read more
We keep getting a message saying that someone needs to fix
Bryan, IT Consultant
We keep getting a message saying that someone needs to fix our Microsoft Account. We should select somewhere to fix it in shared experiences settings. Could you help us, please? … read more
I keep getting a message stating I have a Microsoft Account
Richard, IT Manager
I keep getting a message stating I have a Microsoft Account Problem. Message is "We need to fix your Microsoft account (most likely your password *****). Select here to fix it in Shared experiences se… read more
I am receiving a message that Microsoft needs to fix my
Cody
Cody, Computer Science
I am receiving a message that Microsoft needs to fix my Microsoft account and in parenthesis most likely my password ***** changed. … read more
There is a pop up that keeps showing. it says you need to
Sudipto, Hardware Engineer
I need help. There is a pop up that keeps showing. it says you need to fix your Microsoft account for apps on your other devices to be able to launch apps and continue experiences on this device. what do I do??? … read more
I keep getting this message ...you need to fix your
Michelle
Michelle, Manager operations
I keep getting this message ...you need to fix your Microsoft Acct for apps on your other devices.......… read more
On a daily basis I get a message that says "You need to fix
Richard, IT Manager
On a daily basis I get a message that says "You need to fix your Microsoft account for apps on your other devices to be able to launch apps and continue experiences on this device". What am I suppose … read more
I have an email msg. that says I need to fix my Microsoft
Bryan, IT Consultant
I have an email msg. that says I need to fix my Microsoft account. I type in my p/w and it says your having a problem???? … read more
My laptop is not launching apps. I get a message that says:
Kris R
Kris R, IT Manager
Hello, my laptop is not launching apps. I get a message that says: You need to fix your Microsoft Account for apps on your other devices to be able to launch apps and continue experiences on this devi… read more
Keep message: Need to fix your Microsoft Account for app, HP
Richard, IT Manager
Keep message: Need to fix your Microsoft Account for app … read more
I get a popup to contact microsoft to get my login changed.
Dan, IT/Broadcast Engineer
I get a popup to contact microsoft to get my login changed. Your log in has probably changed. We can help you fix it. … read more
I keep getting these urgent messages your account is in
Techie_Ben
Techie_Ben, Software Engineer
i keep getting these urgent messages your account is in jepordy must log on to www. srrsp.com to fix your skype account how can i block this i think its boguss… read more
Keep getting requests to fix my Microsoft Acct. Follow
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
Keep getting requests to fix my Microsoft Acct. Follow directions with new password ***** requested , but then always "Youre synced to a different account......etc. don't understand how to correct. … read more
My husband & I share the same Microsoft account. Fixing a
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Associate of Science in Social Sciences
My husband & I share the same Microsoft account. Fixing a problem on his computer and now the password ***** open his computer. Comes up with his network name which is not the Microsoft name … read more
Wr keep getting this message: We keep getting this message:
Kamil Anwar, IT Consultant / Systems Engineer
We keep getting this message: Microsoft account Unusual sign-in activity We detected something unusual about a recent sign-in to the Microsoft account cm*****@verizon.net. Sign-in details Country/region: United States IP address: 68.33.68.154 Date: 12/27/2017 12:40 AM (GMT) Platform: Windows Browser: Firefox Please go to your recent activity page to let us know whether or not this was you. If this wasn't you, we'll help you secure your account. If this was you, we'll trust similar activity in the future. Review recent activity To opt out or change where you receive security notifications, click here. Thanks, The Microsoft account team" … read more
I recently switch from Windstream to Comcast. I keep getting
John, System/Network administrator
I recently switch from Windstream to Comcast. I keep getting messages that my Microsoft account needs fixed. It will not let me change my account address because it wants to send me a code that I need… read more
I keep getting a message that I need to fix Microsoft
Dan, IT/Broadcast Engineer
I keep getting a message that I need to fix Microsoft account in order for apps to work. What does that mean? … read more