Set a new password. Sets new password. I am using an IPad. I…

Set a new password ...

Set a new password

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Sets new password

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I am using an IPad .

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I need to get anew password

Answered in 1 minute by:
7/5/2018
John Castle
John Castle, Computer Hardware Engineer

Welcome to JustAnswer, My name is*****
You may see a Secure Remote Assistance offer on your screen. This is optional.
Regards John

John Castle
John Castle, Computer Hardware Engineer
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have an Apple IPad.It has been going on a long time years.Comcast support service.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Is my password *****

Can you tell me were you are looking to set the password?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
My email

Can you give me the email account address please?