Have not been able to open my page at hsbc.mx for a week.was…

Have not been able...

Have not been able to open my page at hsbc.mx for a week.was told by agent have to clear browsing,files & cookies ????82,not tech minded,going crazy with this

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your HSBC software?

What is soft ware,i`m talking about not being able to open on my cell or pc

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

No,dont know how to do anything...it just stopped opening my acct

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No,just how to delete browsing,files & cookies,& put it back on

Answered in 1 minute by:
7/5/2018
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Which web browser are you using?

Josh, Support Specialist
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
google chrome

Do you have a PC or a Mac?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
pc
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hp notebook
Click here: http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=7fc521db-03e8-4bc4-8785-5d00ca56848a Select I AGREE on the page Run the downloaded file
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
why was I charged twice

We are still connected via our chatbox -- You were charged for the question and the remote session that I am in at the moment.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
is it fixed??

You need to sign in