It's my Facebook it's been hacked and every time I enter a…

It's my Facebook it's...

It's my Facebook it's been hacked and every time I enter a new password ***** tells me a code will be sent via SMS and nothing comes

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Android I think

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Facebook?

Probably 6 months ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm computer illiterate haha

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
What was that last msg and what is a web browser?
7/5/2018
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, my name is***** am one of the experts who is going to help you today. One moment while I look over your question.

Is the message being sent to the correct phone number?

Samuel NetEngineer
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thanks
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I also have a Samsung iPad connected to the same phone and email
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Is anyone helping me ?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Why aren't i getting the log in code sent to my phone ?

Do you have a computer with access to Facebook?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No i have a samsung ipad
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
What happened to the guy that was going to do remote access last night and fix it for me ?

Try to send the SMS to your phone again this morning and let me know what happens.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Still not getting login code sent to my phone

Okay, when you go to retrieve your password, there should be other options to recover your password.

These include email, security questions, etc.

Can you try one of these methods?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I haven't got a problem retrieving my password ***** not getting the login code sent to me

If you recently moved your mobile phone number from a different mobile service provider, you may not be able to receive the confirmation code.

If you haven’t recently moved your number, try these tips:

• Contact your mobile service provider to make sure you're sending a text message (SMS) to the right number
  • Remove any signatures at the end of your text messages which can interfere with Facebook getting those messages
  • Try sending On or Fb to 32665 (FBOOK)
  • Wait 24 hours in case there's a delivery delay