I got a new debit card and now i can't get into uber. I got…

Customer Question
I got a new...

I got a new debit card and now i can't get into uber

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

I got a new debit card and now i can't seem to access it

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I don't know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Well, i did go through the process and got a new password, but uber ( or the computer) said it was too late

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess not

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Computer
7/4/2018
Tech Support Specialist: John Castle, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 month ago
John Castle
John Castle, Computer Hardware Engineer

Welcome to JustAnswer, My name is*****
You may see a Secure Remote Assistance offer on your screen. This is optional.
Regards John