I bought a Samsung Galaxy S2 and it has no place for a Sim…

Customer Question
I bought a Samsung...

I bought a Samsung Galaxy S2 and it has no place for a Sim card. Options?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Galaxy?

I don't know.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Galaxy? What have you tried so far?

Just received it yesterday. Only works wifi.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Does Dell sell a tablet that I can put a Sim card in and this one I have be exchanged?

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Computer
7/4/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Satchi, Computer Software Engineer replied 1 month ago
Satchi
Satchi, Computer Software Engineer

My name is Satchi.
Welcome to JustAnswer an independent online technical support site.
I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply shortly.

This might be a CDMA version so no sim card option is there.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Options?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I'll contact Dell directly. Thanks.

do you want me to find a dell tablet model ?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No

okay

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No I don't.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Since there is no sim card slot there is no need for further conversion. Thanks and goodbye