Having slow running system just downloading updates. Acre…

Having slow running system...

Having slow running system just downloading updates

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Acre windows 7 32bit

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Last week doing windows updates now had problem with slow mouse and lots of frozen operations have avast as security

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Don,t think so

7/4/2018
Cris
Cris, Support Specialist

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

It sounds like your PC needs a clean up and scan for possible malware causing slowness.

Could I offer you secure remote support so I can do the clean up and scan. You will be able to see everything I am doing and there is a chat feature we can use so I can keep you updated on what I am doing as well.

Cris
Cris, Support Specialist

Please use the link provided to join the remote session.

https://itcris.screenconnect.com/?Session=cccaba8d-dd07-44d2-9157-0f438650aef9

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have to stop update installation for windows is taking a frw minutes operating Syst 64
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ask ng for code

Please access the link I have provided from your PC so I can remote into it. There is no code to enter.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Have entered and connect wise control comes up asking for a code

Try this code.

42561

I hope that you are doing this from the PC which has the slowness issue. That is where I need to be remoted into.

It froze on my end what is happening on your PC?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Nothing seems to be moving here

It froze on my end and I cannot see anything. Can you close out the window?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Done

Did you receive the second link to join the remote session?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hi just having to logback in slow*+*+

Got it. If you can re-join the remote session so I can get back and continue.

https://itcris.screenconnect.com/?Session=6f8e4d11-c06b-43d7-9c09-d9a565a9681b

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I i have. Had to go to work will not be backfor 9 hours will have to try them we are in mst zoneComputer froze so unable toget remote access esrlier will try later

Sure, please reply back to me here first when you are ready to do a remote session again. I will then have to send you a new link.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thanks will do do I just go thru this link

That is correct come back to this page here first and reply to me.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hi Iam back now and do remote accessMy computer froze earlier and I f
Had to do go to work
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thanks
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Do you have to send a log on

I apologize I was not online at the time you replied back to me. I am usually online from 9am-4pm eastern time. Then 7pm-10pm eastern time. Let me know if you are available now or later today.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hi Cris thanks for reply you can call me now (###) ###-####in front of computer nowstill having trouble you where needing remote access Iam trying to do my year end with company books on computer thanks

Please use the link provided below to join the remote session.

https://itcris.screenconnect.com/?Session=489c9878-90a1-4800-bd74-d1bacec68965

Having the same issue again. Does your PC have a prompt up?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
What do you mean by prompt up
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Do you want me to press run

Does it have a prompt up to click Yes or No? Or run at the bottom?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
pressed run sorry thought you could do it

Samething as yesterday blank screen for me. Please try this link. Click on Agree then download and run/open the file.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=ff15b84c-58f8-4b9c-b4da-d159dcac2de4

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Taking awhile to reload
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
We are have reception trouble here will have to pull desk out

OK that is maybe while it locks up on me.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
all is good again
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Do you want me to log into remote again
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Good again ipad and iphonr messages go into rapid flasjimg mode

Seems to be the same issue blank screen on my end. Are you on WiFi?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hi are you able to see now

I did for a bit and then it freezes are you on WiFi?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I /am trying to do year end books so hope stays on thx
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Are you still online do you want me to shut down or you

Remote session has been completed.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No problem resolved earlier